Day 5 of 62, Sunday May 5
- Morning weight and body fat: 210 lbs – 25%
- Weight loss to date: -4.5 lbs
- Ketone level: Moderate
- Days in Ketosis: 4
- Calories from food: 2,593
- Calories burned from exercise: 1500
- Eating window: 10 hours
- Activity: 35.6 Km Road ride in the river valley
- Mood: Great, productive, happy
- Stiffness and pain on waking: 3
So in less than a week I’ve lost 4.5lbs. Down to 210 which is actually not a bad fighting weight for me. The next 15lbs is relatively untrod territory.
Is it really as simple as keeping your goal in mind and subjugating your cravings to a higher order want? The “why” here is to go lean, cut out bad food and employ intermittent fasting to burn off unwanted fat. Let’s be clear…I am going to have to find some motivation to stay hungry for the next 7 weeks. Any recommendations are welcome.