Day 8 of 62, Wednesday May 8
- Morning weight / body fat: 210.5 lbs / 24%
- Weight loss to date: -4 lbs
- Calories from food: 2,383
- Tracked using MyFitnessPal app
- Calories burned from exercise: 369
- Strava, FitBit and MyFitnessPal
- Eating window: 9.5
- Activity: 50 minutes resistance training in the gym. W,944 Steps
- Mood: Great, productive, happy
- Stiffness and pain on waking: 3
I had a moment of lucidity today, having completed a successful week and on-track for the goal I have set. My achilles heel has always been sliding back into bad habits once a little of success is achieved. This has happened countless times.
Gandhi said that true change takes 10 years. I’d say I am in about year 9 of resolving to drop those sticky 15lbs that accrue over time. Why not now to get it done?
195 may be too ambitious. 6’0 200 has a nice ring to it though…dropping 10.5 lbs in 7 weeks would be 1.5lbs per week. That’s a good realistic goal.