Day 9 of 62, Thursday May 9
- Morning weight / body fat: 210 lbs / 24%
- Weight loss to date: -4.5 lbs
- Target 200 lbs June 28
- Calories from food: 3,721
- Tracked using MyFitnessPal app
- Calories burned from exercise: 751
- Strava, FitBit and MyFitnessPal
- Eating window: 14 (Fail)
- Activity: 30 minute walk with Coco. Everyday Active 15,246 Steps
- Mood: Great, productive, happy
- Stiffness and pain on waking: 3
So, everything was on track to continue last week’s resolve and resulting success. Dishes done, kitchen tidied, should have gone to bed at 10:30 and instead hit the couch and devoured cheese and crackers with the end of a bottle of wine.
So, let’s let that be water under the bridge. Today is a new day. The only time you will ever do something good for yourself is right now. Eat clean, move, drink lots of water and get enough sleep.